Welcome back...
Two of the coolest and sexiest men in my blog universe have almost simultaneously returned from retirement.
I'm SO excited! *Happy dance*
Please, everybody, give a nice warm hand on his entrance to the gorgeously buff and exceedingly well-hung and well-written db, bless his warm and loving heart, his rippling biceps and his very beautiful cock.
(Check out the site, if you don't believe me. There's a photo, and I presume it's him. I could just melt all over that chest, and he has the best shoulders... Mmmm. Hubba!)
Next in the welcome line to have his *hand* shaken, and be handed a small canape and a glass of sparkling wine is the lovely and ridiculously horny SJR. I have no idea what this man looks like, but he writes like a man with shoulders and other appendages to rival db. Another excellent writer - I only hope that this time around he'll actually finish the "Desk" series.
He used to write a lovely entertaining blog and then one day it upped and vanished into thin air. Gone! In a puff of smoke!
It saddened the Minx.
But now he's back. And so is the blog.
I urge you all to go visit them both. And you might want to take a change of underwear with you.
And boys... just as a personal thank you for being in my life and entertaining me so, and being there for me when i needed you (especially db...), here's a big, minxy, smoochy, sensual kiss, with just a feathery hint of warm soft tongue....
EMxxxx
I'm SO excited! *Happy dance*
Please, everybody, give a nice warm hand on his entrance to the gorgeously buff and exceedingly well-hung and well-written db, bless his warm and loving heart, his rippling biceps and his very beautiful cock.
(Check out the site, if you don't believe me. There's a photo, and I presume it's him. I could just melt all over that chest, and he has the best shoulders... Mmmm. Hubba!)
Next in the welcome line to have his *hand* shaken, and be handed a small canape and a glass of sparkling wine is the lovely and ridiculously horny SJR. I have no idea what this man looks like, but he writes like a man with shoulders and other appendages to rival db. Another excellent writer - I only hope that this time around he'll actually finish the "Desk" series.
He used to write a lovely entertaining blog and then one day it upped and vanished into thin air. Gone! In a puff of smoke!
It saddened the Minx.
But now he's back. And so is the blog.
I urge you all to go visit them both. And you might want to take a change of underwear with you.
And boys... just as a personal thank you for being in my life and entertaining me so, and being there for me when i needed you (especially db...), here's a big, minxy, smoochy, sensual kiss, with just a feathery hint of warm soft tongue....
EMxxxx















3 Comments:
Isn't this exciting!!
*rubbing hands together in gleeful anticipation of delicious naughtiness...potential eye candy and downright dirty stories*
(one highly excitable)
Mermaid Girl
By
Mermaid Girl, at Thursday, November 03, 2005 2:58:00 PM
Aw Minx, you say and do the nicest things ;)
By
SJR, at Thursday, November 03, 2005 10:35:00 PM
Well... i like to think of myself as performing a public service...
*giggle*
By
Evil Minx, at Friday, November 04, 2005 10:18:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home