You..
(Minxing poetic again. Ted Hughes must be shaking in his boots. Heh.)
I hurt when you do.
Did you know that?
I do.
I really do.
It kills me,
When I can't be there,
To hold you,
Soothe you
Stroke your face
Ease your mind.
Hold you close.
Hear you breathe.
Just know that though
I can't be there with you
You're always
On my mind
And darling?
You have shown me
That true love
Can exist
For this I thank you
From the
Bottom of
My heart
Always yours,
Minxxxxxxxxxx
I hurt when you do.
Did you know that?
I do.
I really do.
It kills me,
When I can't be there,
To hold you,
Soothe you
Stroke your face
Ease your mind.
Hold you close.
Hear you breathe.
Just know that though
I can't be there with you
You're always
On my mind
And darling?
You have shown me
That true love
Can exist
For this I thank you
From the
Bottom of
My heart
Always yours,
Minxxxxxxxxxx















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home